Team Pakistan Speaks Interviews Ali Moeen Nawazish.
Interview by Khezran Yousuf (Team PS)
In-case, if you have never heard of him, Ali Moeen Nawazish was the first in the world to do 23 A Level subjects. Moreover, he achieved the highest mark in 22 of them. He is also recipient of one of the highest civil awards of Pakistan – the President’s Award for Pride of Performance.
1. Ali Moeen Nawazish is a big name today, what do you have to say about that?
– I never really think about it that way to be very honest. I believe that hard work and trust in Allah always pays off in the end.
2. You are a Guinness Book of World Record holder, how does is feel to represent your country there in such a versatile manner?
– Pakistan is always in news because of the negative things like child labor, religious extremism and terrorism around the world, so I feel really honored as a Pakistani having done something to represent my country in the field of education therefore promoting a different image of Pakistan to the world.
3. What has been your inspiration, all this time?
– The realization that we all have limited time and we can’t afford to waste time if we intend to achieve something great in life.
4. Did you ever imagine you would come such a long way?
– Honestly, no, I never did. I wasn’t even good at studies during half of my school life so yes all of this was very overwhelming and surprising.
5. For normal students like us, we’d encounter the ‘hall fear’, and the ‘paper fear’ and so many other numerous fears, did you ever encounter those, and how did you overcome those if you did?
– Yes I did. But I ask what is the worst that can happen? I make my peace with the worst consequences and suddenly it isn’t as bad as you want it to be.
6. Acing so many subjects altogether is an gruelling task, where’d all the courage come from?
– If I say that it was all about my hard work and dedication it would be untrue because I believe that if weren’t for my parents’ endless support and encouragement and Allah’s blessing I would have not been able to achieve any of my goals.
7. Is there anything you would like to say to the readers of this exclusive interview?
– I would like to address the students which are the future of Pakistan and would urge them to never to give up! Hard work and dedication always pays off in the end. Also, your grades don’t define you, just be true to yourself and give in your best towards your education
8. Lastly, what do you think go of our page, Pakistan Speaks?
– I think that your team is doing a great job by promoting the true positive image of Pakistan and highlighting the issues regarding our country. This platform is doing a great thing by inculcating the sense of nationalism into the youth of Pakistan thus contributing towards a better future.
Write to Us At : firstname.lastname@example.org