The typical love story between Karachiites and shopping malls is really intense and obviously beats that of Twilight. Whether it is weekends, or special occasions like Eid, Christmas and Black Friday, the city’s shopping complexes and bazaars are seen completely packed.
With Karachi’s population crossing 20 million figure, the number of modern-style and luxurious malls across the city has proportionally increased in last decade. And, this Pakistan’s largest shopping arena now adds to the list.
According to sources, this 3.2 million square feet, multi-faceted and magnificent ‘ Lucky One’ complex will be open for public from tomorrow, May 6th onwards.
Here are some exciting details about the plaza:
- It will feature 200 brand stores.
- It has the biggest amusement park of Pakistan called ‘Onederland’ consisting of two floors.
- It also has the biggest roller coaster ride of Asia. WOW!
- A parking lot that can accommodate 3000 cars at one time.
- There is a large bowling alley.
- It also has a separate area for music concerts and a ramp for fashion shows.
Here is how the interior of the mall might look like.
And, the food street covering 150,000 square feet area might just be a huge one.
Surely, there’s a lot more that is yet to be revealed. So, are you excited for the launch of this shopping mall?
By Faizan Shahzad.